Hello and Welcome to the
Welcome to Day 2
PLANNING YOUR EXIT
- Continuing progress on our No-Warning Home Evacuation Plan
- Thanks so much for your support and patience
- Email me with any questions
- And thanks for caring so much for your pets!
- - Dr.B...
Your pets depend on you!
NOW is the time for YOU to prepare.
Your pets will thank you for being prepared!
They Can't do it themselves!
Day 2, Start Here:
Todays' Lesson Outline:
- << VIDEO >> (above)
- Crisis Breakdown --> Action Grid (below)
- Download Training Video Slides - here
- Action Plan (below)
- Whats Next (below)
- Full Course Outline (below)
- Walk Through Your Home, Visualize how you could immediately restrain each of your pets - ->
- List A →Write Down What Immediate CONTROL/RESTRAINT looks like, for you.
- Prepare for two BASIC scenarios→ 1) Flee vs. 2) hunker-down, COVID style.
- Prepare for two BASIC TIME scenarios→ 1) NO WARNING vs. 2) Some Warning
- Determine which ones are applicable to you and your home
- Get to work --> Take Action
- Walk Through Your Home, Visualize how you could TEMPORARILY CONFINE each
- Walk Through Your Home, Visualize how you could load each of your pets into your vehicle- ->
- List C →Write Down What IMMEDIATE TRANSPORT Looks like, for you.
- Revise Your Vehicle Loading Diagram →
Soon to come:
- Lost-Missing-Escaped Pets.
- Dangers lurking in the home - hopefully not yours 🙂
Day 1 - Introduction
Day 1 - Natural Disasters
Day 2 - Planning Your Exit
Day 3 - Dangers At Home
Day 4 - Dangers on the Road (Travel)
Day 5- Lost - Missing - Escaped Pets
Day 6 - Bonus: Putting It All Together
"Prepare NOW - because - Your Pet Depends Upon YOU!" - Dr. B
Dr. B - Bruce Bauersfeld, D.V.M.