Hello and Welcome to the
Welcome to Day 1
WHAT TO EXPECT
- There will be 5 separate individual lessons
- Each may be a combination of video, audio, and/or written material.
- Listen, read, digest, ACT.
- Take as many notes as needed.
- Follow the action steps.
- Review often
- Because my prayer for you: is a Safe and Healthy companion...
- I try to keep the content current and fresh.
Your pets depend on you!
NOW is the time for YOU to prepare.
Your pets will thank you for being prepared!
They Can't do it themselves!
Day 1, Start Here:
Natural Disasters - ACT -
==> DON'T REACT <==
Todays' Lesson Outline:
- << VIDEO 1>> (above)
- Crisis Breakdown --> Action Grid (below)
- Download Training Video Slides - here
- Action Plan (below)
- Whats Next (below)
- Full Course Outline (below)
- Prepare for two BASIC scenarios→ 1) Flee vs. 2) hunker-down, COVID style.
- Prepare for two BASIC TIME scenarios→ 1) NO WARNING vs. 2) Some Warning
- Determine which ones are applicable to you and your home
- Get to work --> Take Action
- Walk Through Your Home, Visualize how you could immediately restrain each of your pets -->
- List A →Write Down What Immediate CONTROL/RESTRAINT looks like, for you.
- Walk Through Your Home, Visualize how you could TEMPORARILY CONFINE each of your pets -->
- List B→Write Down What TEMPORARY CONFINEMENT looks like, for you.
- Walk Through Your Home, Visualize how you could load each of your pets into your vehicle -->
- List C →Write Down What IMMEDIATE TRANSPORT Looks like, for you.
- Create Your Own Vehicle Loading Diagram →
- List all the equipment you need to accomplish the task.
- List all the equipment you need to acquire to organize the task
- Create / revise Your Vehicle Loading Diagram →
- Share Your Vehicle Loading Diagram with me →
- → DrB@DrBLovesMyPet.com
- Take a break.... Tomorrow's another day!
- "Thanks for caring about your pets". - Dr. B
Soon to come:
- Planning Your exit...
- Lost-Missing-Escaped Pets.
- Dangers lurking in the home - hopefully not yours 🙂
Day 1 - Introduction
Day 1 - Natural Disasters
Day 2 - Planning Your Exit
Day 3 - Dangers At Home
Day 4 - Dangers on the Road (Travel)
Day 5- Lost - Missing - Escaped Pets
Day 6 - Bonus Day Added: Putting It All Together
"Prepare NOW - because - Your Pet Depends Upon YOU!" - Dr. B
Dr. B - Bruce Bauersfeld, D.V.M.